Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: Help for Marion



This is Marion Sid Hendryx Undag. He is a 2-month old baby boy who has been diagnosed with esophageal artresia.

Marion is the son of my good friend, Abba, and we would like to knock on your kind hearts to help Marion in any way that you can.

Marion had an operation last June 4, 2012; however, the the said operation was not successful and the doctors are looking into another operation that would save this baby's life. Unfortunately, the hospital and doctors' bills are far too much, and the second operation will not take place until my friend has paid at least 75% of the current hospital bills. For more information, please visit the website below:

http://www.gofundme.com/Help-for-Marion



Please help Marion in any way that you can. Prayers and even the smallest amount that you can share are greatly appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ann. So sorry for your friend. I tried to donate last night but it wasn't accepted by paypal. When I checked the site again, there was an update from your friend that the paypal account was being hacked?

    Anyway, I will check back again and hopefully her paypal account will work again coz I think that's the easiest way for people to donate money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Josiet, thanks for your kind thoughts. I'm not sure if my friend has a Paypal account, but I will ask. I do agree that it is the best method people can donate to.

    ReplyDelete