Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Hullo!


So, I'm back.. on track. But maybe not that much.

Been quite busy for the past few weeks (read: lazy), and I was not able to blog much. I don't think it was because of a lack of things to say, perhaps because I was busy and at the end of the day I felt so lazy and tired that I just wanted to vegetate.

What's up?

Good news, about Marion. Although they are still in need of your help and kindness, I believe they have reached an agreement with the hospital to proceed with the surgery that Marion really, really, needs. So, thank God, Goddess, Allah, Buddha, and all the higher beings for their help and guidance.

In other news, the Philippines is being attacked by torrential downpour. There have been many lives lost, especially in Luzon, which is quite terrifying. While August remains to be the rainy season in the Philippines, I wish it did not have to be so catastrophic.

While I was traipsing through the web, I chanced by the Inquirer page and found some trolls making rude remarks on comments made by concerned citizens. While I normally do not bother with people such as these, it can be sad and annoying to find commenters who have nothing better to do than curse others and/or put people down. Peace and Love, yo! Peace and Love.



Meanwhile, in Cambodia, the heat is killing me. But, there are worst things in life, so I am thankful that I am alive, and I pray that may Angels guide, guard, and comfort those who are suffering.

So.. what have you been up to?


No comments:

Post a Comment