Saturday, September 1, 2012

My GIFTS


Here's the thing, somebody once told me that I keep saying the word 'gift'. Like, 

"Hey! Your @$$ is HUGE!" and I'd say, "Thank you! It's a gift!"

You get my drift, don't you?

Sure, it is a joke, but apart from being a joke, it is also quite true. It was given to me, ergo, a gift from my maker. Not sure if you got yours from the same maker, but a gift is a gift, and gifts - I believe - should be well-received.

It took me a long time to wrap my head around that concept, but I think I am getting there. Pronouncing things as gifts make me happy. So sue me.

Getting gifts, giving gifts, making gifts, wrapping gifts, and thinking about gifts gives me a happy flutter where my heart used to be. I am sorry if saying it bugs the heck out of people, but I don't see any harm in actually saying I have gifts from higher powers. Although I am not worthy of such gifts, but who are you to hate on what I have been given. 

I still don't get it. So what if I say 'gift' a lot? I have gifts. You have gifts. Everybody is GIFTED. I am VERY GIFTED. Harhar!



Jeluz?

No comments:

Post a Comment