Monday, September 3, 2012

CyberSpud: 2012 Fall TV - New Series



Basically, I've run out of things to say. There are 1 or 2 posts in drafts which will come out sooner or later, but for now, with the BER months being here, why don't I share what the couch potato is waiting for on the telly?

Unfortunately, this might not be a long list, and I am not so overly excited with this year's new offerings. Unlike last year when I had a calendar marked and alarms set, this year.. the pickings are slim, but at least there are some that have somewhat caught my interest. These are the following in no particular order:



666 Park Avenue (September 30)
In a nutshell: A couple movies into a luxurious apartment with sinister shady weird inhabitants.
Why the interest?
I live in an apartment. Creepy things happen here. I need something to feed my imagination. And, I need some horror sometimes. Should be fun.

Arrow (October 10)
In a nutshell: CW's take on DC's Green Arrow.
Why the interest?
Heroes are my weakness. Trailer looks good, too.

Beauty and the Beast (October 11)
In a nutshell: Modern day version of the 80s series. Same concept of a beauty... and a beast. Hehe
Why the interest?
I love the story of Beauty and the Beast. It never gets old for me. Also, I like Kristin Kreuk. But I am not so sure if the TV series will hold my interest after the pilot. *Fingers crossed*




Elementary (September 25)
In a nutshell: Another Sherlock series. This time in America. And Watson is female.
Why the interest?
I am curious to see how Lucy Liu becomes Watson. I like the other Sherlock though. However, I am getting weary with crime-solving TV series. I hope this would be good.

Partners (September 24)
In a nutshell: Basically a TV series that revolves around the lives of two friends and their respective partners.
Why the interest?
Sophia Bush. I will watch pretty much anything that stars Sophia Bush. 

Revolution (September 17)
In a nutshell: Group of people survive in a post-apocalyptic future devoid of electricity and laden with mythology.
Why the interest?
Post-apocalyptic future with loads of mythology + drama? YES, please! Also, I have TONS and TONS of respect and love for Eric Kripke for bringing me Supernatural. I am crossing my fingers and toes for this one - especially because Terra Nova was cancelled.

~~~

Not a lot, I know. I guess I have to rely on my regulars to keep me happy.

What about you? What new TV shows are you planning to watch?

No comments:

Post a Comment