Monday, November 5, 2012

Name that [this] Blog!


So many things happen to me whenever I run around the Internet. That is why for sure I can discover a lot of things that catch my interest and for some reason, today is a lucky day to share.

There is this Food Blog Name Generator that I stumbled upon a few hours ago that made me rethink about the name of this blog. It was such fun to keep generating this clever names that I am in fact considering a name change.

Here are some of the top names that I have come up with during my excessive reloading of the name generator:

  • Oh My God, It's Full of Sugar!
  • Total Bread
  • Stealing Inclination
  • Omnivorous Eggs
  • Deadly Hankering
  • A Fistful of Gastronomy
  • Bottomless Sugar
  • Street Eggs


I've realized that while I do post some inane stuff here, most of my posts focus on food and obviously its probably because I do love food. So a name change is probable, though the URL would remain the same. Besides, it gives this blog more focus, never mind the other things that are also included. But I figured that the names I fancied above can also work with a random blog that is not necessarily a dedicated food blog, but a blog of a food lover still.

What do you think?

Right now, I have a couple of favorites from my list. The runners-up would have to be the following: 1) Oh My God, It's Full of Sugar, 2) Deadly Hankering, 3) Omnivorous Eggs, 4) A Fistful of Gastronomy, and 5) Street Eggs.

Again, what do you think? :)

Check out this LINK to get to the Food Blog Name Generator at The Last Appetite.

No comments:

Post a Comment