Sunday, August 12, 2012

Dinner at ViNi Garden


My brother is flying off back to the Philippines in a few hours and as a way of celebrating his good fortune at landing a job, my mom took us to ViNi Garden for hours of unadulterated gorging.

While ViNi Garden is far from being a fine dining joint, it is quite appropriate for a bunch of Filipinos going on a food craze. Why? Because you pay around $10 per head, and then you can eat all you can, get as much as you want. And contrary to most buffet-style, eat-all-you-can restaurants, ViNi Garden does not mind if you have a few leftovers. They trust you enough to eat to your capacity! Awesomesauce!



ViNi Garden offers its patrons with a variety of dishes to choose from. Basically, they provide you with your own melting pot and grill where you can dunk seafood, meats, and other yummy stuff as you please. Naturally, we went for the seafood and meats, without paying much attention to the greens. Yes, you can dunk all sorts of greenery if you wish. A total free for all, I tell you!



When dining at ViNi Garden, you get the food, various dessert options, various drink options, etc. - as many as your stomach can hold! If that is not SATISFYING dining, then I don't know what is. My favorite dessert would have to be the ice cream. I just love, love, LOVE their ice cream!

While ViNi Garden is not the only place in Phnom Penh where you can eat all you can - they have a lot of those here! - I shall leave adventures to those areas some other time.

ViNi Garden is located at: No. 108, Wat Langkar (St. 55), corner of Phuong (St. 264), Behind Mobitel HQ, 12207 Phnom Penh

2 comments:

  1. Haven't tried this one yet. Sulit sya kase you can also grill unlike the Shabu-shabu place near Phnom Penh Center. Will try this, this Saturday :)

    Btw, did you receive my email? Just want to make sure you did. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Josiet!

      Yeah, it is quite fun, and super sulit because you can grill all you want, and even stay as long as you want. Even the kiddos have fun with the experience. :)

      Oh, no. I did not get your email :( I checked my inbox inside-out, but found nothing.

      Delete