Thursday, March 28, 2013

The keyboard named Felicity

Would you say I'm sane if I told you that my current state of happiness is because of a keyboard?

Yep. A keyboard.

I gots me a keyboard and we are going to get married.

No, scratch that. I am already married. So, we shall be like best friends and have ice cream during these days where Phnom Penh weather has decided that we are all popsicles lying on the hot asphalt.

For months I have been struggling with a keyboard that does not work. Okay, maybe it does work a little but it has already complained several times that it has refused to give me the service I require.

So today, to celebrate certain blessings, I finally got a new keyboard.

I shall name her... Felicity. Yes, that shall be her name.

Why Felicity? Because ARROW.

I have a huge girl-crush on Felicity Smoak (Emily Bett). I think she is just adorable. More adorable than Jess, from New Girl. BUT THAT'S JUST MY OPINION, K? Its the geekiness, the chic geekiness. Makes me want to be like her. Truly. No lies.


So, my keyboard happiness has prompted me to write a post.

Yes, I am actually brimming with words that are not work related, and I've been meaning to write. It's just that the keyboard I was using was unbearable. Who wants to write with that?

Now, I have one that works.

Remember, her name is Felicity.

And now, I shall go back to more productive things... Like, setting up my new blog!

Yes, I have another one.

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. :P only a certified techie geek like you could think of naming her keyboard and falling in love ;) my keyboard's going bonkers, too, but medyo ok pa...planning on buying one sa CD-R king kay cheap ra pero not sure pa when hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha oi, I'm not. This naming thing is a habit that I cannot break free from. I name pretty much everything I come to acquire. LOL
    I can definitely say, a good keyboard takes you a long, long way.

    ReplyDelete