Monday, March 18, 2013

Quick update on my stellar life


I actually have play by play posts on what has happened in my life, yet I have not managed to finish a single post. It is not that I have procrastinated, merely that I feel that the posts need more *oomph* than the substance that it currently has.

5 quick updates so you can go on your way, and I will do whatever it is I am up to doing right now.


  1. Health - so far, so good. I have lost 2 lbs in 2 weeks. It is not that much, but believe me, right now, I am enjoying the lowest weight I have achieved since 2009. THAT long. Yes. Me, myself, and I are on a journey of self discovery and we are taking it slow.  
  2. Bangkok - I just came back from a week-long trip to Bangkok. I was accompanying Le Mother because she had something-something done. Non-cosmetic. FYI. She is well. Recovering. I, on the other hand have been thrown back into the work pool. I was able to enjoy Bangkok as much as my stay allowed me to. That is fine. I am quite happy that I have been able to step foot on another country. Posts regarding the journey will come up sooner or later.
  3. Work - Thank God, the angels, the gods, and all higher beings that are guiding me on my journey. It has been rough, but good. I think I am being pulled - nay, tempted - to run again without breathing. Thankfully, I think I have reached a certain level of maturity *cough* *cough* that enables me to make To Do lists and slap on post-it reminders on every surface imaginable.
  4. Home - this person misses home terribly. I weep every day because I miss my babies - who are not babies anymore, as they remind me again and again that they are kids, not babies. The little one, however, maintains that I have special perks of calling him 'my baby' but others may not do so. *le sigh* Also, I miss the husband. Hah. We musn't forget HIM. ^_^
  5. My eyeglasses - need fixing. The rubber nose thingamajigs are wonky. Actually, one already fell off and I cannot find it. For some reason, my eyeglasses still manage to perch on my nose without scratching it.
  6. Hair - this person got carried away by her sense of adventure and had her hair cut off... Not all of them, though. She just got bangs. @_@ Le husband sees it as the horror of horrors. I thought I was quite adorable yesterday. But that was yesterday. After running up and down the stairs at work today, I now regret having bangs. Dafuq was I thinking?! I have no talent taking care of hair, let alone bangs. However, Miss C thinks I will find a way to accept this change eventually. For now, I am relying heavily on the fact that my hair grows like it is on steroids, so I can tie it up - even if I end up looking like Pebbles Flintstone.


And that, is all.

Yes, I said 5. #6 is a bonus.

More blahs later.

Cheers! (Currently 'googling' ways to rock this 'do)

2 comments:

  1. Great to hear you're having a good time :) joiner kaau ko sa imong blog pero apil apil jd ko sa #5 coz bobby stepped on my glasses so needs fixing pd ako hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha ok ra oi. I think you are probably my only reader. LOL
    you know, I still haven't gone to have my glasses fixed.
    super Procrastinator. haha

    ReplyDelete