Friday, October 5, 2012

Puzzle pieces


I guess I had forgotten how much I loved to write what was in my heart.

I guess I had forgotten that a blog is a journal - albeit online - and that journals are collections of thoughts, musings, findings, rants, raves, and basically an anthology of snippets.

I realize that whenever we take something we are passionate above and convert it into something you are forced to do, the inevitable burn out happens. Sucks when it does.

For me, its the road to writing from the heart.

Its living from the heart.

Its existing for who I am.

Puzzle pieces.

Our lives are filled with puzzle pieces, and its a gazillion or something jigsaw puzzle ready to be pieced together.

I pray none of us give up on this project.

Project: Me.

Photo swiped from BlogForProfit

No comments:

Post a Comment